Tuesday 14 August 2007

Didn't last long..

Remember the Chicken?, well unknown to the rest of us, it seemed to have a rather negative effect on poor Shizuka and I realised that her more more frequent disappearances were because she was being violently ill. We tried to sleep in the tent, but she was up and down all the time and i decided to take her home at 4am.
She spent the rest of the day in bed and we had to cancel our trip to Tokyo, not only nursing her poorly stomach but the numerous 1 to 2 inch bites she had on her legs and bottom. I got away a bit more lightly and didn't have such a reaction to the bites. I did however get about 20 mosquito bites on my feet that were unbearably irritate by whatever foot wear I put on.
'why didn't you take some insect repellent?' I hear you say. We did, it was rubbish - enough said.
The day after, and just to complete a fantastic few days off, I was ill and laid up all day. I was actually really pleased to get back to work - a terrible thing to say.

2 comments:

Glen-san said...

niiice! (good use of the word 'bottom' also)

Gareth said...

Always a trick one, ass is american, arse is too vulgar.