Tuesday 28 August 2007

Shizuka's birthday

Although the picture doesn't show it, this was actually in the early hours of the 28th thanks to the time being set incorrectly on my camera. Shizuka's present was actually to go Scuba diving, but since I had to tell her (a) because she had to arrange most of it - the language barrier and (b) there was some training and lots of reading we had to do before we actually went. So to make up for the complete lack of surprise, I bought her these flower things that she was thrilled about. Later that night, back at the bat cave - or immigrants cafe to be precise, she has a little surprise birthday party and loads of presents.
I'm not sure whether this was for her or for me?

Afterwards we had a nice little Korean BBQ with Dai, Lindsey and 'to be added later'. Jolly nice, but I like to stick to the normal stuff - no matter how tasty, tongue is tongue and it's been in something else's mouth, dirty dirty!


No comments: