Sunday 9 September 2007

Caught her at it again

Another feastival and Shizuka and her family do another performance. This was a couple of firsts for me. First time to see Shizuka do the ladder thing and also the first time I met Shizuka's father. The was pretty short, basically because he still doesn't I'm Shizuka's boyfriend. He must of thought it odd though that I knew all the rest of the family!
So the festivities start with a bit of drum and flute playing, helped by little Masato. Here is Masato again. Masato is Shizuka's nephew.

And this is his mother, Hanami doing her performance.

And I think this is Shizuka's eldest sister, Itsume.







2 comments:

Glen-san said...

oh come on!!! forget the ladder thing...we all want to know what happened with shizuka's dad! come on...worthy of a blog entry surely neh??

ps shizuka looks as lovely as ever!

Gareth said...

Seripously, I just shook his hand and said 'Hagimemashita' which was followed by a slightly awkward silence where no one really knew what to say, then he wandered off to help setting stuff up.